Renee B.'s Reviews > Frostbite

Frostbite by Richelle Mead

Apr 05, 12

bookshelves: bloodsuckers, academy-themed, 2011-reads, another-love-triangle
Read from December 12 to 13, 2011

** spoiler alert ** The first book may have been predictable but this one wasn't. I didn't think the author would want to put so many characters in danger but the action drew me in!

And oh my goodness. Adrian. He has a future.. With me. Lol, kidding aside, his gift of 'dream-walking' piqued my interest. Now there's something I didn't expect and I clapped in glee when he sent that gift to Rose. Ah, the charms of royalty!

This book doesn't forget the passion between Rose & Dimitri either & I'm with Rose - I need another scene similar to the first book's sans the lust charm :p

I actually cried near the ending, not the bawling kind that certain books can induce but the kind that tightens my cheat and pushes out tears when you're trying to hide them in public. Ah - Mason. You may be stupid but up till the end you proved how much you cared for Rose and for that I shall salute you.

Molnija marks & a better relationship with her mother, Rose grew up in this story, learning to be a proper leader that others can count on. I can't wait for her next encounter with Strigoi. No doubt she'd be as badass as before (afraid too, but we know she would NEVER go down without a fight)

I'm starting to really like this series. There may be a place for it on my favorites list. Can't wait to read the next book! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Frostbite.

12/11/2011 ""..not all marks are badges of honor." o__o"
12/12/2011 ""One's marked with life, and one's marked with death…" Why am I starting to like Adrian? >.<"
12/12/2011 ""Do not come back without a herd of guardians." - :O"
12/12/2011 ""I can't leave him alone. I have to protect him." ;____;"
100.0% "What a nice ending, but my heart still aches a bit for Mason. :("