Caitlin's Reviews > Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan

Dec 11, 11

bookshelves: library, lgbt, male-pov-all-or-part, read-in-2011, read-review-now, real-world, sex-or-sexal-situation, stand-alones
Read from December 08 to 09, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

Quotes Caitlin Liked

John Green
“NO. No no no. I don't want to screw you. I just love you. When did who you want to screw become the whole game? Since when is the person you want to screw the only person you get to love? It's so stupid, Tiny! I mean, Jesus, who even gives a fuck about sex?! People act like it's the most important thing humans do, but come on. How can our sentient fucking lives revolve around something slugs can do. I mean, who you want to screw and whether you screw them? Those are important questions, I guess. But they're not that important. You know what's important? Who would you die for? Who do you wake up at five forty-five in the morning for even though you don't even know why he needs you? Whose drunken nose would you pick?!”

John Green
“You like someone who can't like you back because unrequited love can be survived in a way that once-requited love cannot. ”

John Green
“The pure and simple truth
Is rarely pure and never simple.
What's a boy to do
When lies and truth are both sinful?”

“Dear Jane,

Just so you know: e. e. cummings cheated on both of his wives. With prostitutes.

Yours,
Will Grayson”

John Green
“You may choose your song, but know this: Tiny. Cooper. Hates. Over. The. Rainbow.”

John Green
“Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters.”

David Levithan
“now, if there's anything stupider than buddy lists, its lol. if anyone ever uses lol with me, i rip my computer right out of the wall and smash it over the nearest head. i mean, it's not like anyone is laughing out loud about the things they lol. i think it should be spelled loll. like what a lobotomized person's tongue does. loll. loll. i can't think anymore. loll. loll! or ttyl. bitch, you're not actually talking. that would require actual vocal contact or <3. you honestly think that looks like a heart? if you do, that's only because you'v never seen scrotum. (rofl! what? are you really rolling on the floor laughing? well, please stay down there a sec while i KICK YOUR ASS)”
David Levithan, Will Grayson, Will Grayson
tags: humor

John Green
“Random questions are the least random of all questions.”

12/09/2011 page 156