Ariana's Reviews > Secrets of the Time Society

Secrets of the Time Society by Alexandra Monir

Dec 13, 2014

bookshelves: shorty
Read in March, 2012

Wow, this tiny book turned my timeless world right upside down!

You know, while reading Timeless there were some turnarounds that left me breathless and I didn’t imagine a book of only 26 pages or so to be able to make me feel like that again.
I was wrong and I loved the twist in the story; now I really can't wait to see how it will affect the events from Timekeeper.

To put it simple, this story takes us back into the past, it takes us back to where Michele’s story had really begun. It’s not her story to tell, but even though she doesn’t know it yet, these past events will change her future.
We get glimpses from her father’s past life, from a hidden society of time travelers and from someone that will probably definitely play a great role into the next book – Rebecca Windsor.

I will stop here, because the story is too short for me to reveal it to you, and it would be a shame to take away from you the pleasure of discovering it all by yourself. But if you are a Timeless fan you will love "Secrets of the Time Society " too – it will make you hungry for more, yes, but you will feel a bit closer to the wonderful world created in Timeless.

So this is me, falling in love again with this story.
And I understand how stealing a magic key would feel like – I would shamelessly do that too right now, and I think my first time leap would be right into the future. (*hint* December *hint*)

Image used: Time key

This review can also be found at ReadingAfterMidnight.com
____________________________________________

Blog (EN) | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin' | Blog (RO)
____________________________________________
10 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Secrets of the Time Society.

message 1: by Sonya (last edited Mar 16, 2012 07:56AM) (new)

Sonya Can't wait to read this. Haha, but if I can steal that magic key, my first time leap will go and meet Philip directly, be it the past or the future. ;-) I find myself miss the story.. Great review, Ari!

By the way, I love that key in the picture. :-)

Ariana Oh, Philip! *sigh* I wanted to see more of him in this story *double sigh*
As for that key, I had a wicked plan you know, and now I'll have to change it. Better find that key before you, LOL! ;))

message 3: by Sonya (new)

Sonya Haha. It's okay, we can share it. You'll go to December and I'll find Philip. That will fit for both of us. ;-)

Ariana That might be a good deal, and I hope to like the new Philip as much as I liked the one from the past century ;))

message 5: by Sonya (new)

Sonya This reminds of the last sentence of the book, his promise. *swoon*
Yes, I hope that as well. (view spoiler)

Ariana Sonia wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 7: by Sonya (new)

Sonya (view spoiler)

Rashika (is tired) i just read this.. and woah.. i can see why people are restless for timekeeper. i thought i wanted it bad before but it doesn't compare to how much i want it now!

Ariana Oh..just a few more days :D
Can't wait to see what happens next :D

Ariana Yes it is, but this one here is a just novella between the 2 actual books.
And thank you, I am glad that you like them ;)