Gaynor Goodchild's Reviews > Talks with Our Creator: Scripture Based Daily Reflections

Talks with Our Creator by Sherry Schultz

Dec 05, 11

Read in December, 2011

I have read many books on daily reflections and meditations, I can honestly say that 'Talks with Our Creator'is in a class of its own. Sherry has chosen passages from the Bible, she has delicately simplified her understanding of what the passeges mean to her. Sherry mentions the 'Human Condition' and how our behaviour can be a result of how we think and view the world that we live in. Sherry illustrates through her own self awareness that she has gained through her wisdom of years, how she uses prayer and meditation to improve her conscious contact with her Creator. Sherry has suggested various ways of how to meditate and gives examples of different techniques to enable you to quiet your mind and be in the present moment, to help you attune to God's presence in your life. Sherry's open questions, helped me enormously to look deeper within myself, which has helped me to see life from a different perspective, which has given me rather a lot of food for thought. This book has helped me enormously to re-evalute my life, which has resulted in myself having a more positive outlook on life, which was very much welcomed.
I would highly recommend this book, for this beautifully written book has helped me enormously in many areas of my life. I feel strongly that anyone who has the privilege of possessing such a powerful, yet gentle book, will be touched in some way, I'm sure.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Talks with Our Creator.