Penny's Reviews > Double Cross

Double Cross by Carolyn Crane

Jan 12, 12

Read from December 05, 2011 to January 12, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Double Cross.

12/08/2011 page 132
40.0% "You wanna know what will kill my interest in a storyline? Details about a tax audit, even if it's actually just a cover story used to fool the bad guys. It's still boring. It makes me want to put the book away and do some chores. Really."
01/07/2012 page 289
89.0% "BLERG. Just more of the same BS. Good thing this is really a 2011 read, considering I should have finished it three weeks ago. I'm sad that it's the first book I'll finish this year, though. It just doesn't seem right."
01/07/2012 page 297
91.0% "You wanna know what I hate? When a protagonist doesn't know who she loves until AFTER the object of her affection tells her--repeatedly--what her True Feelings are. I think what irks me the most is the the fact that The Guy is so smug and all-knowing. That sort of behavior irritates the hell out of me. So of course this "love story" is irritating the hell out of me. Urge to damage iPhone...rising. Curse ebooks!"
01/12/2012 page 326
100.0% "Done. Finally. It took a while because I saw the writing on the wall after reading one-quarter of this book. My predictions were correct, by the way, all of them. I'm disappointed."