Michelle(Chelle) aka Nightshade - Cake Whisperer's Reviews > Fifty Shades Freed

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

Dec 05, 2011

Recommended for: Everyone
Read from January 19 to 23, 2012 , read count: 1

Where to start....first off I thought this was an excellent ending to an incredible series. I have been on a wonderful ride with Christian and Ana through all three books. I can't remember the last time I have connected so deeply with characters. I invested my time and emotions while reading about their lives and quite honestly I wasn't ready to let them go. Ms. James did an excellent job with her epilogue though to make me feel that they got the happy ever after that they deserved without losing what makes them a great couple.

This third installment continues with Christian and Ana as a married couple who are still trying to find the best way to live together through their differences. I thought Ms. James did an excellent job with their character development throughout the book.

I also love the supporting characters that surround Christian and Ana. I sincerely want to know more about what happens with their lives.

Overall a wonderful, moving, enthralling story that will definitely fall in my yearly re-read list.

Also - the extras at the end of the book with Christian's POV on his first few meetings with Ana were extraordinary. I have been dying to know what he was really thinking during the interview and what drove him to go see her at the hardware store. Thank you for that E.L.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Freed.

01/20/2012 page 83