Eva's Reviews > Alien Diplomacy

Alien Diplomacy by Gini Koch

Dec 05, 2011

bookshelves: romance, aliens, humor, urban-fantasy, paranormal
Read from April 03 to 05, 2012

Gini Koch outdid herself with the latest installment in her Katherine "Kitty" Katt Series. Alien Diplomacy was a breath of fresh (and humorous) air! My mood was brightened just by reading it. I just can't seem to get enough of this series. Honestly I am unsure why I love this series so much, but I do. I find it so very highly entertaining. The humor is on the cheesy side and I often find myself chuckling while reading.

Alien Diplomacy is the 5th book in the series and although Kitty wasn't her normal "bad ass" self she was still in the middle of every bad situation there could possibly be... and she still kicked some major ass in her own backwards kind of way. I anxiously await the next installment in this series.

I suppose many people would categorize this series as science fiction simply because of the alien aspect. I don't think I necessarily agree with this. To me it is more of an urban fantasy or paranormal with some suspense, action, mystery, and romance thrown in for good measure. For some reason when I think of the genre of science fiction I think more of spaceships and "Star Wars" type plots -- not the humorous fluffy content that makes up Gini Koch's Kitty Katt Series. I am not saying that these books are entirely "fluff," but they are fun and easy reads and never fail to keep me giggling at Kitty's antics.

If you love good action, twisting plots that seem to make no sense at all until close to the end of the book, silly/cheesy humor, super hot guys (who happen to be aliens) in Armani suits, and adult romance then I definitely recommend this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alien Diplomacy.