Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter's Reviews > Lady Luck

Lady Luck by Kristen Ashley

Edited May 30, 2012 (original review December 2011)

"Luck is believing you're lucky."
- by Tennessee Williams -

"Life is the first gift, love the second, and understanding the third."
- by Marge Piercy -

Photobucket

Nothing beats my Tate Jackson and Sweet Dreams, but I can truly say that I loved Lady Luck too!

Very brief synopsis:
Ty Walker is half-black. He won a poker game and someone got pissed and wanted to punish him. Ty was set up and took the fall for someone else and therefore was wrongly imprisoned. When he's released he walks straight to Lexie Berry. 'Shift' owes Ty. Shift is also a former friend of Ronnie. Ronnie was Lexie's boyfriend, and he got killed four years ago. Shift tells Lexie to pick Ty up. Unfortunately he didn't tell Lexie that Ty intends to marry her in Vegas. Ty needs her to put a plan into action. His revenge.

***********************************************************************

In the beginning of the story Ty is rather crude, rude, and very taciturn. Others may not understand it, however I had no problem with his being and acting like that. He comes out of a penitentiary for a crime he didn't commit. I don't think that everyone would feel totally grateful and happy to the world after being wrongly imprisoned. Ty is not bitter but he is really angry and he has trust issues. He seeks revenge.

Ty had a shitty childhood and growing up the way he did, dreams he had died early. He had to learn not to hope for too much when he experienced the bitter taste of disappointment. While the story unfolds, the asshole Ty was long gone and the taciturn Ty was a faded memory. Ty doesn't talk very much but at least he shares and he listens. Ty is a hot and intense alpha male who makes your toes curl. Yum! Besides his super hot body and incredibly good looks, he is in fact a generous, gentle, thoughtful, and protective man. I really loved him, maybe not during the first few chapters…But I felt for him and I think I did understand him.

Lexie…wow, another wonderful heroine…I admired the fun lovin' Lexie. Boy, does she like to "throw sass" (Ty's words). She had a very hard childhood and it's amazing to see that this person grew up to become such a fine, determined, and strong woman. She made a home for Ty and herself. She helped him by being herself. She was there for him and she gave as good as she got. And she made him smile and laugh. Lexie feels the vibes of friendship through Ty's friends. She needed that badly and she thinks it's a good and clean feeling. It feels right.

A shout out to Jill
About this mama nickname. After my initial WTF moment I really got used to it. It's kind of sweet and endearing. And if the shoe fits, wear it!!! I hope you'll get a feeling when you're reading the "quotes". I was wondering why he did call her mama. There could be a few reasons. His childhood and his mom were far from being perfect. Lexie made a home for him, she pampered him. She did things a mom would do for her child. Lexie calls him hubby and he replied by saying she's a goof and he calls her mama. Hubby and mama, that's quite a combo. Actually, Ty calls her "babe" and "baby" too…

When I was about 57 % into the story I almost (almost) had to endure a heart attack. Yeah, yeah, Ty, Lexie 'played' you, but since she did it for your own f***in' good, you should have been grateful!!! You said nasty things and acted like a dumb jerk! I am so glad you realized your mistake and you redeemed yourself. Again. *wipes eyebrows*

I admire the author's ability to create so much intimacy, lots of intimacy, actually. I don't necessarily mean the sex; it is much more about a look, a touch, a movement, a word. I hope you know what I mean. There's a lot of touching and she describes what Ty's doing with his hands; that's part of the intimacy. Or they're standing in the kitchen and he's eating. The whole process of describing that IS intimacy.
The author does such a fine job in developing the characters through lots of emotions. The pace is very good - again - and since the book is so long, there is never a need to rush things. It grows steadily. We really get to know the main couple and so many complex and interesting secondary characters as well. I loved the dialogs and I really appreciated to meet so many wonderful secondary characters. The plot is good and I just love Ms. Ashley's detailed and colorful writing! As usual there's a lot of swearing (f and s-bomb) but it fits the characters.

A reader mentioned that she didn't like the racist conflict of the story. I disagree and I even appreciated that part. I'm glad there are author's who show the readers that racism is present. I know whereof I speak. My two boys are half-black and they are confronted with racial problems. Big problems start out small, and I know it is substantial to cope with minor problems before they grow and will really cause harm.

I put my memorable "quotes"/lines in a spoiler. You may read them though, since I didn't include any spoilers. Enjoy!

(view spoiler)

Lady Luck may start out a little bit bumpy but it got better and better. Ty was a difficult character in the beginning of the story but he proved himself, and I became familiar with him. I really loved this guy! Ms. Ashley is able to create super hot alpha male heroes who will make your toes curl and really sassy heroines who can hold their own. The last few chapters are intense and thrilling and the story is nicely wrapped up with a very beautiful and hilarious epilogue. Lady Luck is another engaging and wonderful story written by an author I truly admire! Anyone who loves her books should give Lady Luck a go. Enjoy!

I am so looking forward to reading book 4 (Chace and Faye's story)! I can't wait to get my hands on their book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lady Luck.

Quotes Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Liked

“<…>Tate fell silent.
Ty didn't.
"Since the day I was released, you knocked yourself out. You had my back, you took care of Lexie when we had our thing then you did what you could to help me sort that. It's important to me that you know I'm grateful. I've been tryin' to figure out how I can show how much but, keep thinkin' on it, nothin' comes to mind and I know why. I get it. You're a man who has everything so there is nothing I can hand you that you want or need. And I get that because I am now that same man. So the only thing I can give you are words and, my guess is, that'll be enough. If it isn't, you name it and it's yours."
"Friends do what I did for friends," Tate returned.
"No they don't, Tate. You did what you did for me because you're you. That's what I'm talkin' about."
Tate ws silent a moment then he said, "Well then, you guessed right. Words are enough."
Ty nodded.
Tate tipped his head to the side and asked jokingly, "We done with the near-midnight in the middle of fuckin' nowhere heart-to-heart?"
Ty didn't feel like joking and answered, "No."
"Then what -?"
"Love you, man," Ty interrupted quietly.
"Learned the hard way not to delay in expressing that sentiment so I'm not gonna delay. You call me brother and I got one who's blood who don't mean shit to me and today, all this shit done, rejoicing and reflecting, it hit me that I got two who aren't blood but who do mean something. And you're one of those two."
"Ty-" Tate murmured.
"I will never forget, until I die, what you did for me and my wife and until that day I will never stop bein' grateful."
"Fuck man," Tate whispered.
"Now, do those words work so you get what you did mean to me?"
Silence then, "Yeah, they work."
"Good, then now we're done with our near-midnight, middle of fuckin' nowhere heart-to-heart," Ty declared, turned, opened the door to the Viper and started folding in.
He stopped with his ass nearly to the seat and looked up over the door when Tate called his name.
"I don't have a blood brother," Tate said. "But you should know there's a reason I call you that."<…>”

Kristen Ashley
“<…>Therefore he asked quietly, "Remember I told you about Tuku?" Julius nodded. Ty went on, "Got good friends, a lot of them, feel deep for them all. Only three people in my life got more from me, one of 'em's in the ground, one of 'em's sitting' on the deck and the last is standin' right in front of me."
Julius said not a word but held his eyes.
Then Ty whispered, "Gratitude, brother."
Julius kept his eyes locked with Ty's and whispered back, "Debt paid."<…>”

Kristen Ashley
“<…>When I was done speaking I felt his body had gone still again, stone still.
And silent.
Then he asked quietly, "Nightmare?"
"Nightmare," I replied firmly.
Ty didn't move.
By a miracle, I held it together.
Then he moved but it was to rest his chin on my shoulder and I closed my eyes because I needed him to go, go, go so I could fall apart again on my own.
Then he said, "Your nightmare, mama, was my dream."
My heart clenched.
He kept going. "Never had a home until you gave me one."
My breath started sticking.
"Never had anyone give to me the way you gave to me."
My breath stopped sticking and clogged.
"Never thought of findin' a woman who I wanted to have my baby."
Oh God.
"Never had light in my life, never, not once, I lived wild but I didn't burn bright until you shined your light on me."
Oh God.
"Whacked, fuckin' insane, but, at night, you curled in front of me, didn't mind I did that time that wasn't mine 'cause it meant I walked out to you."
He had to stop. He had to.
He didn't.
"Your nightmare," he whispered, turned his head and against my neck he finished, "my dream."<…>”

Kristen Ashley
“<…>….That's how he made his living. He gave me a pen and ink. This," he lifted his left arm then dropped it back to the bed. "After he died, I had it inked on me. Took what he gave me to a tattoo parlor right after the funeral and got it started."
Her voice held a tone of light dawning as she whispered, "So he was your Ella."
Her light dawned clear for her and for Walker because she was right.
"Yeah, he was my Ella."
"So it was Tuku who brought out my Ty."
My Ty.
My Ty.
Christ. Fuck.
Christ.
Two words. Just two words. Walker had no clue until that moment that two words could mean so fucking much. He'd never belonged to anyone. He'd never belonged anywhere. Never thought he wanted to.
Until he heard those two words.
He couldn't keep the thick out of his voice when he confirmed, "Yeah, it was him."<…>”

Kristen Ashley
“<…>"No, Ty, you drew it when one second you had your tongue in my mouth, your hands on me and me on my back in your bed and swear to God, swear to God, that was all you had to do, I was this close," she lifted a hand and held her thumb and forefinger an inch apart, "to climax just with that and the next second you took it all away from me. All of it and you fucking know exactly what I'm talking about because the next second I was standing on my feet, you were two feet away but you might as well still have been in fucking California and then I watched you shut down."<…>”

Kristen Ashley
“<…>Days before, seconds after she told him she wanted to have breakfast with her husband and he liked hearing her say that, he liked it too fucking much, he fucked up. Then he kept fucking up. Then he kept fucking doing it. He knew it and he couldn't stop.
Then, the instant she pressed her mouth to his, her soft body in his lap, overwhelmed with emotion and sharing that with him he lost control and he knew he couldn't do that. And the only way he could manage to keep control was to stay the fuck away from her, her sweet smiles, her soft voice, her brightness, that fantastic fucking body. He couldn't hold up. So he stayed the fuck away from her and spent a lot of time thinking about how to encourage her to stay the fuck away from him.<…>”

Kristen Ashley
“<…>"You're part-goof all class. Never walked in a room, any room, with a woman on my arm, any woman, who's got your looks, your style, the kinda beauty you got and the light that shines from you. So I don't get it. I don't get how a woman leads a life full of shit and comes out of it bein' part-goof and all class. That shit's impossible but there you fuckin' are. Part-goof, all class."
I felt my breath coming fast but managed to whisper, "I'm not part-goof."
"You're right. I was bein' nice. You're a total goof."
"Am not"
"Babe, you call me 'hubby'," he pointed out but my breath came faster because he called me "babe" again.
"You are my hubby."
"No one says hubby," he told me.
"I do," I told him.
"All right, I'll rephrase. No one but a goof says hubby."….<…>”

Kristen Ashley
“<…>It was an arms crushing me to his body, heads slanting, mouths opened, tongues invading, toes curling, knees weakening, bones dissolving, deep, wet, hungry, carnal kiss. It seemed to last forever but that forever was not near long enough.<…>”

Kristen Ashley
“Lady Luck finally saw fit to shine her light on me but life taught me to share. Welcome to the light.”

12/08/2011
0.0% "After finishing Sweet Dreams I downloaded six books written by Kristen Ashley and I'm off for another ride. Hope it'll be good. :D"
12/08/2011
1.0% "'That said, his face, though sheer male beauty, was blank. Scary blank. Expressionless. Completely. His eyes were on me standing in my opened door watching him round the hood and turning with this movements. But there was nothing in those eyes. Nothing. Void. It was terrifying.' Ms. Ashley sure knows how to create smokin' hot guys. This has to be another (tortured) specimen..."
12/09/2011
10.0% "The hero is really taciturn...but H.O.T. 'It was an arms crushing me to his body, heads slanting, mouths opened, tongues invading, toes curling, knees weakening, bones dissolving, deep, wet, hungry, carnal kiss.' Oh, yes, please! More. I want more. :D :D"
12/09/2011
28.0% "'Her light was out.' Damn, Ty, WTF??? Do something about it!"
12/09/2011
37.0% "'Her light is back.' Ty definitely did something to bring her light back. I'm sure everyone knows what I mean; hey, it is not only THAT - there's other stuff you can do to make a person happy...Like Tate in Sweet Dreams, Ty doesn't have a neat and tidy language. And that's what I love about his character. Of course I love that he is gorgeous too and he is half-black. That's so right up my alley as well. :)" 7 comments
12/10/2011
57.0% "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Ty, I caaaaaaaan't believe it!!!! I love you but right now you are such a dumb jerk! Awwww, I'm going to tear out my hair! Seriously, jeeeeez, are you f***ing kidding me??????"
12/10/2011
70.0% "Did you ever hear a guy call his woman 'mama'? After my initial WTF moment I got used to it and I even like him calling her mama. Big, 'bad' Ty does it with tenderness and it's kind of endearing. BTW, all's well that ends well..." 6 comments
12/11/2011
86.0% "Almost 'there'...Another great story from Kristen Ashley! Love it. I am addicted. She creates the hottest alpha males and truly wonderful heroines! *swoon* Good plot and great character development. And the most touching scene between Ty and Tate. Maaaan, I so loved it! Very special and emotional - will post it in my review."
12/11/2011
100.0% "Great!! I love this author! Full review to come..."

Jill Great review Baba! And I can see the context in which Ty called Lexie 'mama'. He's getting a pass from me on that.

Best quote? The one between Ty and Tate.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Jill wrote: "Great review Baba! And I can see the context in which Ty called Lexie 'mama'. He's getting a pass from me on that.

Best quote? The one between Ty and Tate."

Thank you, Jill. I just felt that this mama thing kind of fit. And as I mentioned he calls her baby and babe too. You have to read the story to get this mama feeling! It's a bit difficult to explain.
About the quote...I LOVED this part between Tate and Ty. It made me all gooey and I was close to weeping.

Jane Stewart Wonderful review Baba. It's on my tbr list. Thank you.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Jane wrote: "Wonderful review Baba. It's on my tbr list. Thank you."

Thank you, Jane! I really hope you won't be disappointed. I guess sometimes you'll be annoyed with Ty. He has a few WTF moments, but overall he IS a wonderful guy!

Jill Baba, are both the books in this series first-person?

Wendy Great review Baba! Can't wait to get on to this one too ;) I love the way Kristen Ashley writes her alpha males! Grrrrr.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Wendy wrote: "Great review Baba! Can't wait to get on to this one too ;) I love the way Kristen Ashley writes her alpha males! Grrrrr."

Thanks, Wendy! Yes, Kristen writes uber-hot alpha males! LOL I think you're going to enjoy this story too!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Jill wrote: "Baba, are both the books in this series first-person?"

Jill Baba wrote: "Jill wrote: "Baba, are both the books in this series first-person?"

Yes, Jill, they're written in first person POV. And believe me I'm not really into that but it is perfect here. It feels 'good'."

Okay, no problem. I'm kinda used to first-person now.

Elizabeth (Liz) Great review, Baba, as usual! Yet *another* series I have to add to Mt. Wishlist;-)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Elizabeth wrote: "Great review, Baba, as usual! Yet *another* series I have to add to Mt. Wishlist;-)"

Thanks, Elizabeth! Hey, who's counting??? LOL

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Hopefully, I'll meet my GR challenge soon and can spend the holiday reading these books. *crosses fingers*

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Kristen wrote: "Hopefully, I'll meet my GR challenge soon and can spend the holiday reading these books. *crosses fingers*"

Yes, Kristen, I hope so too!

Carin Ok, I'll bite. :) Thank you for your detailed review, Barbara! I just bought this book for my return flight this week and from what you've included in your review, I know the flight will pass way too quickly!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Carin wrote: "Ok, I'll bite. :) Thank you for your detailed review, Barbara! I just bought this book for my return flight this week and from what you've included in your review, I know the flight will pass way..."

Carin, while I loved Lady Luck I have to say that Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley is much better than Lady Luck! It's my favorite book to date. Give it a try!!! :D
Kristen's stories are extremely long (twice as long as a common novel).

Searock Baba, does this book have any follow-up or insight about Wood and Maggie? I really liked Wood and hoped he would get some lovin' eventually.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Searock wrote: "Baba, does this book have any follow-up or insight about Wood and Maggie? I really liked Wood and hoped he would get some lovin' eventually."

Yes, they're a part of this story, although only a small one. They are together - again! I was happy for them!

KatLynne Another great review Baba! I have this one and was debating whether to wait until after the holidays to start...but I caved and started today...LOL

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter KatLynne wrote: "Another great review Baba! I have this one and was debating whether to wait until after the holidays to start...but I caved and started today...LOL"

Thanks, KatLynne! I hope you're going to enjoy it too. Ok, I admit it's not as good as Sweet Dreams but it IS worthwhile, that's for sure! :D

Splage Another really great review! You made some really good points, I loved the bi-racial hero and the racist theme of the story. I thought KA did a really good job with it and you rarely see it done in stories. I never got use to "mama" though. It creeped me out even to the last page, I liked your hubby/mama theory though.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Splage wrote: "Another really great review! You made some really good points, I loved the bi-racial hero and the racist theme of the story. I thought KA did a really good job with it and you rarely see it done ..."

Thanks, Splage! KA's heroes have a very special place in my heart and I can hear them talking in my mind (ok, I know I'm weird, LOL) and at a certain point I had this feeling how Ty talked to Lexie - how he called her mama. And yeah, it fit, at least I think it fit. :)

Elizabeth (Liz) Fantastic review as always, Baba! I adore this story, Ty and Lexi's relationship especially.

Do you have any inside info on when Chace and Faye's story will be available? I became fascinated with the small peek we got of them in this book, and I'm SO anxious to read their story!! 8^D

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Elizabeth wrote: "Fantastic review as always, Baba! I adore this story, Ty and Lexi's relationship especially.

Thank you, Elizabeth! Yeah, this was a fabulous story! In hindsight I think I should have rated it with 5 stars. But I've read LL right after Sweet Dreams and SD is still my all-time favorite story. It's hard to beat! LOL
I know that Chace and Faye's story will be released this summer. Sorry, I don't have an exact date available. If you're interested I'm gonna keep you posted, ok?

Elizabeth (Liz) Thanks, Baba! I would appreciate it! I think that story will be really interesting.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Elizabeth wrote: "Thanks, Baba! I would appreciate it! I think that story will be really interesting."

Ok, Elizabeth, will keep you posted! And yes, I think it'll be rather interesting. I think that Faye's a virgin...

Shawna Great review, Baba! And I love all the quotes!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Shawna wrote: "Great review, Baba! And I love all the quotes!"

Thanks, Shawna! Yes, the quotes...mmmm, love them too! :))

message 28: by LuvGirl (new) - added it

LuvGirl Wow, love your Ty. I didn't even want to read this book until I saw that pic. Lol

Splage Baba, Is this Ty a new addition? He is perfect!!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter LuvGirl wrote: "Wow, love your Ty. I didn't even want to read this book until I saw that pic. Lol"

Yeeeeahhhh! LOL Love him too, LuvGirl! Read this book--I think you won't regret it. Ty is HOT and Lexie is fabulous too! And as a bonus you'll see Tate as well. Tate...Tate...Tate...*dreamy sigh*

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Splage wrote: "Baba, Is this Ty a new addition? He is perfect!!"

Yes, Splage, this is a new addition. Imagine, now I know how to post pics!!! Well, good things come to those who wait. I think this guy is seriously H.O.T.

message 32: by Buggy (new) - added it

Buggy This is a great review Baba, I love how you describe "intimacy" with the hands and eating, really makes me want to read this.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Buggy wrote: "This is a great review Baba, I love how you describe "intimacy" with the hands and eating, really makes me want to read this."

Thanks, Buggy! I really love KA's detailed writing. I hope you will enjoy this story!

message 34: by EmSkye (last edited Jul 26, 2012 06:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

EmSkye LuvGirl wrote: "Wow, love your Ty. I didn't even want to read this book until I saw that pic. Lol"

Oh, it is worth reading. I just read it and Ty is a hottie!

Baba, regarding Ty's "mama" nickname for Lexie, I grew up outside Chicago and have heard boys/men call their girlfriends/wives mama. I thought it was an urban culture thing. I just looked it up out of curiosity and apparently it's really common in Latino culture to call a child "mama/mami" or "papa/papi" Papi is short for papito or junior. Latino friends of mine have called me mami. But in terms of a man to a woman, I've only experienced it as a part of urban black culture but these things get adopted so quickly you probably can never know their origins exactly. So, I guess it's just another term of endearment like honey, baby, pumpkin, etc. Anyway, I thought it was within character for Ty and the was KA integrated it into dialogue was natural.

Just because I can, I'll add that one time he used it was so sexy (KA is breaking all my boundaries in terms of crude/rude language!) and that was after Ty and Lexis face off with the cop (don't remember his name, oops!) in the garage and he's glorying in the fact that the guy is living his hell of being suspected/charged with murder. Once they're alone, Ty prowls toward Lexie and says, "My mama owes me some p****." The moment is so charged with his feelings of finally being free and wanting to make the most of it, with Lexie, I squealed and then melted. I would have done the same thing as Lexie...run away! (And be happy to be caught) :)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Thanks for your comment, Em. That's interesting!

Exactly. At first I had my issues with this nickname but the more I read the less I disliked it. I really ended up lovin' it. It was very sweet and it suited Ty's character.

You made me laugh, Em. :-) You know I think the whole book was soooo charged with a lot of emotions. I have many and very fond memories of Ty and Lexie.

EmSkye Just wanted to add, I was deleting my past text messages and came across one from a friend of mine (just for context, I'm in college, and this friend was nothing more than that but sweet-talked me a lot) did call me "mama" with my name after it.

Also! I'm a country music fan and I was listening to the radio and happened to hear two songs where the guy calls the girl "mama".
One is Zac Brown Band's "Keep Me In Mind"
Two is Easton Corbin "Lovin' You Is Fun."

So we are collecting data that it isn't a icky and unusual nickname ;D

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter @Em

So we are collecting data that it isn't a icky and unusual nickname ;D

LOL Ok, you do that.

message 38: by Jane (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jane Stewart Great picture Baba!!! Those are about the best tattoos I've seen. Thanks for posting it.

Pansy Just finished the book today. Your picture is perfect. I kept thinking about it while I read. This book was incredible.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Jane wrote: "Great picture Baba!!! Those are about the best tattoos I've seen. Thanks for posting it."

Thank you, Jane! I really dig this pic and the tattoos are simply beautiful. Well, the dude is sooooo gorgeous anyway. LOL
Do you intend to read Lady Luck too?

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Pansy wrote: "Just finished the book today. Your picture is perfect. I kept thinking about it while I read. This book was incredible."

I just saw your review, Pansy. I'm glad that my pic was kind of a reading inspiration. :-))

message 42: by Jane (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jane Stewart I just read it and I loved parts of it. Of course as you can probably guess, I did have a few helpful hints for the author. I like this author. She’s not a copy of other romance authors.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Jane wrote: "I just read it and I loved parts of it. Of course as you can probably guess, I did have a few helpful hints for the author. I like this author. She’s not a copy of other romance authors."

Just "liked" and commented...

message 44: by Sassy P (new)

Sassy P Hot Danm Baba! ..Just...Daayyuummm..tongue tied...choking on my tongue...he is too Effin FINE!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Samantha wrote: "Hot Danm Baba! ..Just...Daayyuummm..tongue tied...choking on my tongue...he is too Effin FINE!"

LOL You are too sweet, Samantha. I'm glad you like my Ty. It's so true, the guy is sooooo hot. Yum!

Kelly LOVE this review, Baba! And your Ty pic is perfect!!!! The "mama" endearment threw me at first, too, but now I love it when he calls her that. They're a beautiful couple, inside and out. :)

message 47: by Heller (new)

Heller This is one of my favorite KA books. Ty and Lexie are hilarious. Great review, Baba!

message 48: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Holy moley! Love your review! And your Ty..... the best I've seen yet! Yum!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Kelly wrote: "LOVE this review, Baba! And your Ty pic is perfect!!!! The "mama" endearment threw me at first, too, but now I love it when he calls her that. They're a beautiful couple, inside and out. :)"

Lol Thanks, Kel! And I love your comment. :) It's true, Ty and Lexie are a fabulous couple. Love them.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter Heller wrote: "This is one of my favorite KA books. Ty and Lexie are hilarious. Great review, Baba!"

Thanks, H. Not only are they hilarious, they can be very serious as well. :)

« previous 1