Aleeeeeza's Reviews > Elemental

Elemental by Antony John

Dec 05, 11

bookshelves: to-read, 2012-release

oh, cripes, another dystopian! the premise does sound cool, but i hope this one isn't just another one jumping onto the bandwagon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Elemental.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Eden No no no no, he wrote a couple blog posts on how he had the idea for this one a while ago and it's close to his heart, so FINGERS CROSSED IT'S GOOD *hyperventilates*

message 2: by Aleeeeeza (new) - added it

Aleeeeeza Eden wrote: "No no no no, he wrote a couple blog posts on how he had the idea for this one a while ago and it's close to his heart, so FINGERS CROSSED IT'S GOOD *hyperventilates*"

ALL YOU ANTONY JOHN OBSESSED HUMAN BEINGS! :p i've read five flavors so im quite confident of this guy's writing prowess, but it's just--DYSTOPIAN GAHH. the genre is like an automatic turn off for me :(

Eden Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "No no no no, he wrote a couple blog posts on how he had the idea for this one a while ago and it's close to his heart, so FINGERS CROSSED IT'S GOOD *hyperventilates*"

ALL YOU ANTONY J..."

Really???? Man, I hadn't known it would reach turning-off points similar to paranormal-turn-offs. :P BUT WAIT YOU DID LIKE FFOD RIGHT??

message 4: by Aleeeeeza (new) - added it

Aleeeeeza Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "No no no no, he wrote a couple blog posts on how he had the idea for this one a while ago and it's close to his heart, so FINGERS CROSSED IT'S GOOD *hyperventilates*"

A..."

if im quite confident of his writing prowess then DURRR i liked FFOD<3

Eden Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "No no no no, he wrote a couple blog posts on how he had the idea for this one a while ago and it's close to his heart, so FINGERS CROSSED IT'S GOOD *hyperve..."

Goodness, you're feeling sharp-edged, aren't you? But you can have liked his writing, but not totally enjoyed the book... right? :P

message 6: by Aleeeeeza (new) - added it

Aleeeeeza Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "No no no no, he wrote a couple blog posts on how he had the idea for this one a while ago and it's close to his heart, so FINGERS CROSSED IT'..."

lol sharp-edged--nawwww. i deffo liked FFOD, yes. adored in fact.<333333

Eden Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "No no no no, he wrote a couple blog posts on how he had the idea for this one a while ago and it's close to his heart, so FINGER..."

YAY! So happy. "adored". *grins*

message 8: by Aleeeeeza (new) - added it

Aleeeeeza Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "No no no no, he wrote a couple blog posts on how he had the idea for this one a while ago and it's close to his h..."

oh goodness its not like you wrote it :P

im one to speak! when someone likes jennifer donnelly i practically throw a party out of happiness. I AM IN LOVE WITH HERRR. you know--books :P

Eden Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "No no no no, he wrote a couple blog posts on how he had the idea for this one a while ago and it's c..."

LOLOL. I keep trying to read Revolution but holy hellcats the protag is so angsty.

message 10: by Aleeeeeza (last edited May 09, 2012 11:53AM) (new) - added it

Aleeeeeza Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "No no no no, he wrote a couple blog posts on how he had the idea for this one a while..."

yezzzz. my face was epic while i read that one. i couldnt believe ms. donnelly had written it--it seemed so DRY. but then the more i read it i just got the flow and after the halfway point i was HOOKED. i deffo advise you to persevere through the blehhh first half. it's life-changing (the book, not the first half :P )

message 11: by Eden (new) - rated it 2 stars

Eden Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "No no no no, he wrote a couple blog posts on how he had the idea for thi..."

Hehehehehe okay okay. :D (Also, LOOK AT all those "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote:""s we got going. XP)

message 12: by Aleeeeeza (new) - added it

Aleeeeeza Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "No no no no, he wrote a couple blog posts on how he had t..."

LOLOLLLL yesss i just noticed. 'tis bloody mental. yo woman lissen me and rida are doing a readalong of A Northern Light by ms. donnelly--its her first YA book--so totes join us if youd like. i take it you avent read it? and after this one im 100% CERTAIN you will want to read revolution--its that brill :)

get back to me asappp!

message 13: by Eden (new) - rated it 2 stars

Eden Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "No no no no, he wrote a couple blog posts on..."

A read-along??? C'est quoi ça? Like a book club? :S

message 14: by Aleeeeeza (new) - added it

Aleeeeeza Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "No no no no, he wrote a coupl..."

ummm, you basically read it at the same time then share thoughts on a somewhat regular basis. much faster than a book club, sorta.

message 15: by Eden (new) - rated it 2 stars

Eden Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "No no no no, he ..."

Oh okay, I was like "readalong? Like a singalong?" LOL. Okay! I'm going to go to my library ASAP. But you guys don't have to wait for me. :)

message 16: by Aleeeeeza (new) - added it

Aleeeeeza Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "Aleeza wrote: "Eden wrote: "N..."

aw, naw. sure we can. just lemme know soon if you can fetch a copy. QUICK QUICK1!!11