Samantha's Reviews > Silver Shadows

7092069
Dec 04, 2011

bookshelves: ya-paranormal
Read on August 05, 2014

Surprisingly, this wasn't my favorite. I feel like every book leading up to this has gotten better and better but this one fell a bit short. And I only mean by the tiniest bit short (I still read it in one sitting!) And did anyone else think the actual length was a bit short as well?? I also felt like some of Adrian's dialogue wasn't entirely believable for a guy. Maybe I glossed over this when he first started his POV in the Fiery Heart, but I couldn't really distinguish when the POVs changed except for the setting and if I noticed the chapter title. additionally, (view spoiler) So, that was a bit of a disappointment.

I still love Sydney though. She's a tough nut while being selfless and smart. That re-education was worse than I imagined and I hope the Alchemists get theirs in the end. (view spoiler)

Anyway, the end was fantastic. They put a cute rainbow colored band-aid on a huge gaping wound and I am looking forward to how this will all be resolved in the end. The 6th VA book was the best one so my expectations are pretty high for this 6th Bloodlines book. I hope this time, they're met.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silver Shadows.

07/21/2014 marked as: to-read