Stephen Davis's Reviews > Writing Tools: 50 Essential Strategies for Every Writer

Writing Tools by Roy Peter Clark
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Writing Tools.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matt (last edited Mar 27, 2013 10:52AM) (new) - added it

Matt I tried leaving a comment on your blog post, "Paper Applications" at http://www.rushtheiceberg.com/?p=1263

But I got an error message: "ERROR: Empty CAPTCHA"

I went back to your blog post, and I see no captcha field for me to complete. Thankfully, I copied the text before submitting the form, because when I went back to the form, my comment wasn't there. I'm hoping that others aren't trying to comment on your blog and having their comments disappear. Yipes!

I'm commenting on this particular book, because the comment I wanted to leave on your blog is related to your kindle notes on the book. Here is my original comment that I wanted to leave to you:

-----------
This is so rad! I shared your blog post with my girlfriend who is an 8th grade language arts teacher. She would totally love it. I like how you also included a sample of the template filled out. It's nice to see it in action.

Also, the way I came about this blog post was a rather interesting chain of connections, trailing back from Amazon's Kindle note service, and how you have public notes enabled on the book "Writing Tools: 50 Essential Strategies for Every Writer." I plan on writing a blog post about how I discovered your blog post. Once I post it, I'll drop you a link here. :)
-----------

message 2: by Stephen (new) - added it

Stephen Davis Matt wrote: "I tried leaving a comment on your blog post, "Paper Applications" at http://www.rushtheiceberg.com/?p=1263

But I got an error message: "ERROR: Empty CAPTCHA"

I went back to your blog post, and I ..."

Matt,

Thanks for the comment, and for posting the comment here! I will check the setting on my blog and see what's going on - thanks for the heads up!

I'm glad you liked the post and found it helpful! :-)

Wow, it sounds like the route to my blog post was a crazy one! Can't wait to read it! Yeah, send me the link here or on Twitter @rushtheiceberg

Thanks again!

Steve
@rushtheiceberg

message 3: by Matt (new) - added it

Matt Yeah, I will certainly pass you the link. :)