sunset shimmer's Reviews > Romeo Redeemed

Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay

Mar 10, 12

bookshelves: covergasm, meh-it-was-okay
Read from March 03 to 10, 2012

Thank you to NetGalley and Delacorte BFYR for sending me this ARC!

3.5 stars. That was a pretty interesting ending. Review to come closer to the release date.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Romeo Redeemed.

03/03/2012 page 24
6.25% "Ooh, Ariel's POV too? Nice."
03/04/2012 page 74
19.27% "What was up with the Juliet chapter? I thought she got her happy ever after in the ending of the first book. Didn't she?"
03/07/2012 page 137
35.68% "I still don't understand the Juliet chapters in this book. :/ What happened to that ending in the first book? I thought it was happy ever after for her." 6 comments
03/08/2012 page 167
43.49% "Woooow. xD I love this twist."
03/10/2012 page 255
66.41% "Okay, I think I understand the whole Juliet situation now."
03/10/2012 page 291
75.78% "You know... I actually like Ariel's dark side. xD" 3 comments
03/10/2012 page 360
93.75% "O___O"
show 3 hidden updates…

Nobonita I got mine from netgalley too! :D

Soumi I have requested but yet not approved
:( :(

message 3: by sunset shimmer (last edited Mar 06, 2012 03:47AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

sunset shimmer Hopefully you do get approved. :D I was so surprised when they approved mine like, a day or two after I requested. o_o That never happens to me.

Soumi fαuzαn | wιld нearт wrote: "Hopefully you do get approved. :D I was so surprised when they approved mine like, a day or two after I requested. o_o That never happens to me."
I have requested twice but they have neither approved nor declined. Do i need to read Juliet Immortal in order to read this?

sunset shimmer Yeah you do, or else everything won't make sense. This is the sequel for it, after all, not a companion or anything.

Soumi fαuzαn | wιld нearт wrote: "Yeah you do, or else everything won't make sense. This is the sequel for it, after all, not a companion or anything."
shit shit...i want to read the second one so much and my Romeo

sunset shimmer Lol you have to read the first one first. :3 Otherwise when you read this, you'll probably mostly be like "Um... What the hell is going on? I don't get it." The first book is actually pretty good anyways.

Soumi fαuzαn | wιld нearт wrote: "Lol you have to read the first one first. :3 Otherwise when you read this, you'll probably mostly be like "Um... What the hell is going on? I don't get it." The first book is actually pretty good a..."
Just found the book from my list of ebooks and starting soon.

Ava Oceana OMG I GOT IT TOO. <33333333 This NetGalley thing is BLOODY AMAZING.

Soumi Awww...only 3.5 :( :(

sunset shimmer Yeah lol. It had insta-love, so yeah. And to be honest, I kinda liked book one more.

Nobonita fαuzαn | wιld нearт wrote:Yeah lol. It had insta-love, so yeah. And to be honest, I kinda liked book one more.

Don't we all? ;)