Fara Nani's Reviews > Bloodlines

bookshelves: ebook, favourite, reread
Read from April 13 to 14, 2012

My review on blog: Bloodlines Review

It's gushing time!

Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian.

*Taking a deep breathe and letting go*

All right. I'm done gushing. Let's move on to the review! :)

I was actually afraid Bloodline would not live up to my expectation. But who am I to judge? It's RICHELLE MEAD. She's awesome and she knows what she's doing. I let out a relief sigh when I knew it was told from Sydneys POV. I'm not much a fan of Jill's. Richelle Mead captured Sydney's naive and innocent voice perfectly. And well... Adrian is still Adrian. And also as charming as ever ;)

Mead kept the romance to a minimum level but still managed to rock the book. There's totally some intense moments between Sydney and Adrian. GAh! I hate that door from opening =="

There's definitely some unexpected surprises. Some plot twists. Bloodlines will keep you at the edge of your seat while you piece the puzzles Mead left for us to figure out the pieces. Definitely a worthwhile read(Even if I totally missed Rose's badass character voice;))

P/S: Don't worry Dimka. You're still in my heart ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodlines.

04/13/2012 page 321
04/14/2012 page 400
95.0% "Whoa! I can't stop reading the last 20 pages. Must move on :)" 7 comments
04/14/2012 page 400
95.0% "Cliffhanger! Again! See? This is why I avoid Paranormal books this year and stick to contemporary :P"