Isabella's Reviews > Effortless

Effortless by S.C. Stephens

F_50x66
For those of you who can't decide whether to read this second book or leave the story as it is in the first, do not hesitate to READ IT. In the beginning of the story, yes you may get a little frustrated with Kiera's trust issues and insecurities, but the story gets better.

I know alot of people go like, OH MAN I CAN'T STAND KIERA ANY LONGER and they all go like THIS BOOK SUCKS. But NO, i say, stick to the end of the book. It was amazing how it all ties up and there was lotsa sweet romance going on for Kellan (sighhhh KELLAN, KELLAN, KELLAN. Don't we all read this series because of this one guy? ) and Kiera.. It's nice to see Kiera maturing more and more in this book. So by the end of the book, i ended up liking her. (Ok so not exactly liking her but not hating her anymore) SHE finally GREW UP.

There were lotsa hot scenes in this book (the bathroom scene=) , but for me what was even more satisfying was watching this couple grow together and love each other. I really loved their relationship throughout the book and all those sweet stuff (and not so sweet stuff too *waggles eyebrow*) Kellan did. I REALLY REALLY liked how he thought to leave notes around for her to find. Kellan is such a sweet guy (not to mention swoon worthy), now why can't we find guys like that who actually exist?

So all i can say is, READ THIS BOOK. I really love it. I still can't figure out why this series isn't getting the response it ought to be getting. It's a great book, and excluding the smacking, blushing that Kiera 'does', her writing is really good. I just can't get enough of this series and MOST IMPORTANTLY, Kellan Kyle <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Effortless.