Aaronaldridge's Reviews > Physik

Physik by Angie Sage

U_50x66
Dec 03, 11

When I started this book I thought wow... Another Angie Sage book... How fun -_-.
Just kidding actually when I started reading this book I was so excited I have read the first, second and fourth book. Those books were great and this book just added how much more I am respecting this series. I like the way the author set it up so silas would open the door to the nasty Queen Etheldredda was held up in. My least favorite character has to be Queen Etheldredda I just hate her she gives me a weird feeling when I read the book and I just want to invite her face to the back of my hand!I just hate how she was going to drown Jenna it was so wrong but she got it when she drownded herself ;P priceless.

The best part of the book to me is the most sad and sweetest part is when Nicko stays behind in to look for Snorri. But at the cost he has to stay behind 500 years in the past is a pretty sad thing. I was really surprised when Septimus said "Nicko will find a way, Jen. He always does," replied Septimus, sounding more hopeful than he really was, for it was not long since Nicko had mistaken an ant for a footpath and gotten them both lost in the Forest. Yeah I thought that was pretty wack. But I think Septimus was right Nicko will find a way he is a great reliable character.

To sum the book up Silas and Gringe free an evil ghost. Then the evil Queen sendsthe young Septimus to her 500 year old son Marcellus. then Marcellus sendsSeptimus back 500 years to his younger self. After that Snorri, Nicko and Jenna go back into time to get Septimus then they pass through the gates of time but Nicko stays back to get Snorri.

I think people who love adventure books should reads this. I would absolutely picture this as a movie whenever I think about it I think about how awesome it would look in my head. I also recommend all of the other books in the series really impressed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Physik.