Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > Hot Vampire Touch

Hot Vampire Touch by Lisa Renee Jones

Dec 03, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance

http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com / for book lovers and readers.

BRIEF SUMMARY
Troy is a vampire warden like his brothers. However, since the betrayal of a werewolf he loved, he is not himself. Not really, a vampire or wolf, Troy struggles with his inner self and tracks down the woman, Cassie, who he thought betrayed him along with her society of werewolves, as a war could be brewing between both races.

THOUGHTS

Book three in the `Vampire Wardens' series did not disappoint. We have come to know Troy throughout this entire series, and his story was worth the wait. From the previous books, we've come to know he isn't like his brothers and he is a little different. After an eye opening performance in book two, I expected no less from him. Cassie is the woman whom Troy thought betrayed him, once he finds her; he tries to subdue his inner beast. However, she could be a traitor to him, but his physical need to have her takes over. While Troy is metamorphosing into something he can't explain, everyone tries to band together to help him.

As one chapter closes, another begins. This book brought out other characters that I am really looking forward to reading about. I am eager for Nico. Nico has proven he's worthy to be read in `The Werewolf Society' series, a spinoff of the `Vampire Warden' series, as noted above by the author. Nico is Alpha and an appetizer to what I predict to be another great series by the author; and judging by the epilogue, I can't wait.

The only thing I will say, I wish I could have read more about Marcus. I sound like a broken record but I think he is deserving of his own book. I think he is a great character.

Storyline: GOOD
Intimacy: Sex-citingly GOOD
Enjoyment: GOOD

Website: http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Vampire Touch.