Natasha Larry's Reviews > The DOMErevelation

The DOMErevelation by Nova Sparks

Dec 03, 11

Now that we have that out of the way, I must say the first thing I liked about this book was that it starts with chapter twenty, which I found clever. Allow me to explain... this is the second book in The Dome Trilogy and the first book ended where?

Yes, at chapter 19.

Anyway. I loved the second book in this trilogy a lot more than the first title. The first reason being that I didn't have to wait for it to start. While the opening in The Dome was lovely, I prefer this opening more because it strikes. Emma is still my favorite character, and I loved that Sparks showed her softer side a bit more in this title-although it did make the ending more heart wrenching for me.

I also found myself warming up to Sam a bit more. While I have always liked his character... I just liked him, but never felt any real connection to him. Kudos to the author on that accomplishment.

All in all, the pacing is pefectly executed, the emotion leaps off the pages, and the ending is pulse pounding. Trust me, when you get this you may very yell... "Oh, come on! WTF!"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The DOMErevelation.