Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)'s Reviews > Masquerade

Jan 06, 12

bookshelves: reviewed
Recommended to Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) by: R2R
Read from January 05 to 06, 2012

I received this book as a part of Read 2 Review.

Overall, I really liked this book. From the first page, I was captured and enthralled by the words that leaped out of the page. I couldn’t help wanting to read it more and not wanting to do anything else. Heven and Sam’s relationship walked a tight rope, but ultimately I was convinced. The story is one of overcoming tragedy and the power of that story line is one many people need to learn or be reminded of. For the most part, I had nothing to say about this story at all.

(view spoiler)

All the characters were well developed and I enjoyed the relationship story lines with Kimber and Cole.
(view spoiler)

This story also had the added benefit of being about a paranormal entity I haven't read about. That added to the fantastic nature of this story.

I would recommend this to mature teens. The story line was mostly tame but there were a few minor parts that may not be appropriate for younger audiences. I’m excitedly looking forward to the next in the series. I will also look to read other works by this author.
6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Masquerade.

Quotes Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) Liked

Cambria Hebert
“She put a hand up to her scars, whispering, "Your love comes with a heavy price tag.”
Cambria Hebert, Masquerade
tags: heven

01/06/2012 "I was mad a Heven for a hot second, but I see her point now."