Vernie's Reviews > Live Abundantly: A Study in the Book of Ephesians

Live Abundantly by Lenya Heitzig

Dec 03, 11

Read in November, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 2

I admit I have struggles reading the bible at times. That is why I like reading bible study guides as it enlightens me more and help me understand the scriptures.

In this bible study it focused more about the Book of Ephesians and it challenges you to keep a daily appointment with God. To spend time and have a life make over within just twenty minutes a day. The book of Ephesians starts with spiritual blessings and spiritual wisdom. It is actually the Paul letter to the Ephesians.

In order to benefit more of this bible study, you need a bible, a notebook and a pen in handy to make it a more enjoyable reading experience. What I like this book was the side bar located at the right and left of the page that will make it more an engaging and inspiring.

The book is divided by lessons and it contains the following:

• LIFT UP – prayers
• LOOK AT – inductive questions, facts, passages
• LEARN ABOUT – it explains some certain texts, insights and biblical commentary
• LIVE OUT- it points out how to practice what you read or learn. To put the biblical principles into action.
• LISTEN TO- its about inspiring quotes

I have nothing “negative” to say or find any “flaws” what so ever in this particular bible study. Matter of fact, this is a very good gift for Christmas. Living Abundantly is a bible study meant to bring us closer to God. To allot a certain time a day reading his word so we can renew our minds and uplift our spirits. This bible study offers fresh approach on how to study God’s word and especially created for women in all walks of life.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Live Abundantly.