Charon's Reviews > 11/22/63

11/22/63 by Stephen King

Feb 11, 13

bookshelves: 2013
Read from February 02 to 11, 2013

This was a really good read and a really quick one too, despite the size of the book. It gave me a sleepless night because I couldn't put it down. Also, I did learn quite a bit of history from this book. I only knew the very basic facts of the assassination before and some bits of conspiracy theories. I would have rated it five stars only ...

(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 11/22/63.

02/07/2013 page 200
23.0% "This book is heavy but I still carried it around with me today because it's quite addictive." 3 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Princessfaz I'm going to add this to my list too. I used to read all Kings books but stopped about 20 years ago b/c he seems to take so long to get to the point. LOL But this one is getting rave reviews. Also Under the Dome looked interesting. Did you read it?

Princessfaz I should add I did read the Dark Tower books, sooooo good. I had to find out what happened to roland. :)

Charon I'm the same. I haven't read anything Stephen King outside of Dark Tower in quite a while ... but this book has time travel, so I just had to have it.

Princessfaz Me too! And some of the reviews say its more like Kings earlier work, which I thought was better than his latest stuff, or at least the last stuff I read, not including the Dark Tower...:)

Labhaoise Seoighe Under the dome is good. Like an adult version of the gone novels

Princessfaz Oh yes, I thought Under the Dome sounded good too. But I dont know what the gone novels are. :(

Labhaoise Seoighe They are written by Michael grant. A hire dome comes over a town and everyone 15 or older vanishes

Princessfaz Sounds interesting!! Thanks!!

message 9: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly Just got this today! I swore I'd never read a book this long again but here I am!

Charon Kelly wrote: "Just got this today! I swore I'd never read a book this long again but here I am!"

After the Song of Fire and Ice books this one looks short to me ;-)