Tiffany's Reviews > Under the Never Sky

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Dec 24, 11

bookshelves: first-reads
Read from December 10 to 22, 2011

A few weeks ago I came home to find a package with my name it. When I opened said package I found the most magical thing, a book. And not just any book, an Advanced Reader Copy, or ARC if you will, of Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. Now, this is not a subject matter that I normally read, there are absolutely no vampires, werewolves, witches or faeries at all. No magic. It didn't need any of those things.

Aria lives in Reverie. After aether storms made life on the outside impossible much of man kind moved into Pods. To keep them entertained Realms were created, Better than Real they say, where you can do anything without the fear of pain. But when she losses contact with her mom, a scientist doing classified work in a faraway Pod called Bliss, Aria devises a way to get information about what has happened. She convinces her best friend and the son of one of the Consuls to go on an adventure into the Real. But it does not go as planned. A fire breaks out and an Outsider breaks in. When it's all over Aria dumped on the outside to fend for herself.

Perry is an Outsider. When his nephew is kidnapped by Dwellers after his scuffle in the pod he vows to get him back. When Perry finds Aria in the middle of an aether storm he thinks he's found his way back in. But their journey will not be an easy one.

Under the Never Sky is an amazing story of loss, friendship, and doing whatever it takes for the ones you love. I could not put this book down. I highly recommend you get a copy of it when it comes out Jan. 3rd, 2012.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Under the Never Sky.

12/12/2011 page 98