Nicki's Reviews > The Jesus Manifesto: It's Time to Restore the Supremacy of Jesus Christ

The Jesus Manifesto by Leonard Sweet

Dec 02, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2010, american, frank-viola, leonard-sweet, audiobook, christian, christianaudio
Read from May 25 to June 08, 2010, read count: 1

Wow what an book!! This is so much more than just another audio book about Jesus. This is encounter with Jesus that I really need everyday. This is not a devotional, although it could be used as such, this is a wonderful uncovering of who I should be worshipping and living for.
I don’t know what I was expecting from this audio, but it has certainly got me thinking and meditating about Jesus so much more, something I’ve been unsuccessful at for years.
The narrator, Sean Runette was very clear and easy to understand, but I did find that his delivery is too theatrical at times. He came across as trying to be mystical and it didn’t work for me. Maybe this was a good thing as it made me really concerntrate on the content instead of just the listening experience.
Thanks to christianaudio.com Reviewers Program for this copy.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Jesus Manifesto.