Romancing the Book's Reviews > Demons of the Rich and Famous

bookshelves: paranormal, ya
Read in November, 2011

Reviewed By- Shyls
REview Copy Provided By- Bewiching Blog Tours
Demon Whisperer is a prime example of why Tawny Stokes is one of my favorite Young Adult authors. It’s edgy and dark, with humor, action and well written characters.

Caden is not your average teen. Trained from a young age to be a Exorcist by his Father, this young man has been to hell and back, literally, before he’s even twenty. When an exorcism goes bad his Father is badly disfigured, and he’s placed in a comma. Unlike most comma patients he remembers every moment of his time under because he was running for his life in hell. With the help of a Demon named Dan, and a bargain that comes back to haunt him Caden is able to escape, bringing his friend Dan with him.

Together they come up with the perfect scheme to make money once he wakes up. Dan possesses the rich and famous and Caden “Exorcises” them for a hefty fee. Things are going along well, until Caden’s enemies from hell come to collect their debts.

Thank goodness for day light savings time because I stayed up well past my bedtime to read this in one sitting. I recommend this to woman and men of all ages who like witty writing with a dark supernatural twist, and rock and roll flare.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demons of the Rich and Famous.