Tony Bertauski's Reviews > Physics of the Future: How Science Will Shape Human Destiny and Our Daily Lives by the Year 2100

Physics of the Future by Michio Kaku

Dec 11, 11

Read from December 02 to 11, 2011

Must read for Sci-fi fans.

As a fan of futuristic society, Kaku shows us that we're on the threshold of what was once only imagination. It's a different thrill to read about technology that could be and almost is. Kaku writes with ease, detailing the current state of technology from literature as well as his own experience. He makes it obvious that the geniuses of the human species know so much more than us regular people at the top of the bell and what can be done with it. His chapters can help explain concepts that are heard about in the news (e.g. gene therapy).

It's fascinating to find out that scientists are working so effortlessly on the atomic level, and that the future may be limited not by our invention but the depth of our understanding of reality. Kaku's book has alternated the way I read science fiction.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Physics of the Future.