John's Reviews > SeinLanguage

M_50x66
Jan 12, 12

bookshelves: finished-irp-books
Read from December 02, 2011 to January 07, 2012

Jerry Seinfeld is a name that everyone knows. Jerry is a classic comedian, and he is also the star of his own sitcom titled "Seinfeld."
I've grown up revolving Jerry Seinfeld; my dad and mom are both die hard Seinfeld fanatics, so i've adapted to his presence throughout my house. The book SeinLanguage is overflowing with Jerry's most memorable comedy acts. But Jerry isn't just a comedian, he is a genius. His usage of logics and outlook on different perspectives is amazing. SeinLanguage is a collection of Jerry’s funniest acts, and it is sure to make you laugh. He covers everything from air travel to relationship problems.
I enjoyed this book quite a bit. I thought it was a fun and easy reader. However, I think the maturity level that Jerry Seinfeld has is fairly low, despite his age. Sexual jokes and silly remarks isn’t what you would think of a 50 year old man. I would not recommend this to a 6th grader, and thats for sure. Seinfeld has a very unique style throughout the book. His usage of voice is so vivid it’s sometimes creepy. But, I must say his train of thought bounces around very frequently, it’s sometimes tough to comprehend.
SeinLanguage by Jerry Seinfeld is a book that I believe deserves three out of five stars. It was a great read, and it made me chuckle at times. But this type of book is just so hard to stay interested in. Let me put it this way; comedy skits are a lot funnier in person. I could barely stay in tune with Jerry Seinfeld’s thought stream. I’ve seen many Seinfeld shows, and I have seen him live once. But overall, three stars is a fair rating.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read SeinLanguage.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ms. Fenn (new)

Ms. Fenn great review! Well done, 95