Tvaleros (SpadesHighReads)'s Reviews > Sweet Evil

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Oh. My. Goodness! Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins ended way too soon! I believe 464 pages was insufficient and too short of a story. I so want more! I NEED more! Wendy Higgins has done a marvelous and enthralling job in writing this Debut! Sweet Evil is a smorgasbord of all things alluringly sinful! You will be wrapped up in its pages!
Full of heart pounding romance, smexy Nephilims, action packed and enough humor to get you chuckling to yourself and having people looking at you like you're crazy! lol
I don't like comparing books to each other, but I have to say that this book is on TOP of my Angel genre favorites!

Anna is a goody-goody all around. She is consistent with her prayers and church attendance; she's loving, religious, and values her virtue. The worst that she has ever come to cursing is calling Kaidan a "male slut". gasp! But who can blame her considering that her mother was an angel, BUT she is also part fallen. She has also inherited her father's evil legacy as well as his sin. This is what makes Sweet evil unique, so interesting, and simply delicious!

Kaidan (Kai) is your typical brooding bad boy Nephilim, but it is how he always sticks to his nature (evil) is what makes him more appealing as a character. He doesn't deter from who he is just because of hanging around Anna or by her influences. He stays true to his father's evil nature/sin making his character captivatingly complex and more intriguingly. You never know what his next actions will be. I get butterflies just thinking about him =) hahaha

I truly love Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins! I found myself wanting to read it over again right when I finished the last sentence of the last page! I definitely see Sweet Evil being one of the few books I will never tire in reading countless times, and always finding something new to love!
A "GET OFF YOUR ARSE and GET IT" MUST READ!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Evil.