Andrea's Reviews > The Evolution of Mara Dyer

The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Dec 01, 2011

bookshelves: must-read, hot-male-character, beautiful-cover, 5-star, best-book-ever, cliffhanger, 2012-reads, i-ship-them-so-hard, non-shitty-romance, ebook, coudnt-put-it-down, heartbreaking, ya-book
Recommended to Andrea by: My amazing intuition.
Recommended for: EVERYONE
Read from October 24 to 25, 2012 , read count: 2

“I’ll walk forever with stories inside me that the people I love the most can never hear.”

✶✶✶✶✶ BIG SHINY STARS

This book, uhm... What can I say about this book? Besides the fact that is brilliant, well written and awesomely brilliant? The book is THAT perfect.

The were parts of the book that i really considered Mara was really mad, in other parts it just felt that all what she was thinking totally made sense. Maybe I'm the one who's mad.
The book really catches you. In the middle was a little slow but then BAM! something happens that get your brain twisted. I just love books when they do that kind of thing.
This book deserve a long, well written review. Sadly I'm not good at it.
I'll do my best to write an appropriate review for this book... Later.

Six hours Post-Reading:
I just finished this book 6 hours ago, am I insane for wanting to re-reading it again right now?

Just Post-Reading 25/Oct:
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME ASDFGHSASD! This one is a cliffhanger at its best.

Pre-reading Dec/2011:
I want this book as for YESTERDAY.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Evolution of Mara Dyer.

Quotes Andrea Liked

Michelle Hodkin
“We are far too screwed up for a goddamned love triangle.”

Michelle Hodkin
“You’re stronger than you believe. Don’t let your fear own you. Own yourself.”

Michelle Hodkin
“Everyone is a little crazy. The only difference between us and them is that they hide it better.”

Michelle Hodkin
“Sometimes, the biggest secrets you can only tell a stranger.”

Michelle Hodkin
“Noah acted like he felt nothing because he felt everything. He seemed not to care because he cared too much.”

10/24/2012 page 65
11.0% "Noah Noah, you're the one who's phisco haha I missed you!" 1 comment
10/24/2012 page 200
36.0% "I'm starting to think that Mara may actually be mad. In her point of view everything sees to be accurate, but trying to see it not in her point of view, she really seems to be mad."
10/25/2012 page 215
79.0% "“We are far too screwed-up for a goddamned love triangle” Bravo, Michelle Hodkin, Bravo. I think i love you just for that quot."
10/25/2012 page 270
99.0% "NO... NO!!! You lier bitch! AAAAAH I'm gonna cry."
11/30/2016 marked as: read