Marquetta (LoveToReadForFun)'s Reviews > Melt into You

Melt into You by Roni Loren

Jul 15, 12

Read from July 12 to 14, 2012

I really enjoyed Melt Into You. Even though it's only the 2nd book of the series (with a novella in-between) it's my favorite book so far. We met Jace in book 1 and I instantly liked him. He owns a sex store called Wicked. He's the black sheep of the family and loves it. Too bad his father doesn't and their strained relationship affects Jace's relationship with the rest of his family. When Jace was 19, his family hosted a 16 year old foster girl, Evan. The attraction was there and undeniable and though Jace tried to do the right thing, he gave in to temptation and Evan ran away. Fast forward 12 years and Evan's life is picture perfect. She's engaged to Dr. Dan, a successful psychiatrist and is about to have the stability and life she's always wanted. Until she runs into Jace and threatens everything.

I love The Ranch. Can I go visit? I kid. I don't think I have the balls. The history between Jace and Evan is complicated and rich. They both feel guilty about their one night stand but for different reasons. It's an uphill battle with Jace and Evan trusting each other enough to open up. Throw in sexy Andre to stir the pot and make things even more complicated.

I was hesitant about buying the menage turned romance story. I always feel like someone ultimately gets left out of the emotion and the loving. Ms. Loren expertly spends equal time and plot with Jace/Evan, Andre/Evan and Jace/Andre. I was wondering how Jace's and Andre's relationship would be handled and I thought it was done well. It made sense and I was satisfied.

I love this series and can't wait to read book 3. From the preview, I think it's Grant's book - the owner of The Ranch. I was kinda hoping it would be Wyatt, Jace's brother. Wyatt is wound tight and it looks like he needs a lot of Ranch in his life.

Definitely check out this series. It's sexy and hot with great characters and plot. There's a great balance between the sex and the romance that I really love and think is hard to do. You care about these characters outside the bedroom and this is why I enjoy this series so much.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Melt into You.

07/12/2012 page 5

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Heather Mckenna If you skip book one will you be lost in this series or does it not really matter?

Marquetta (LoveToReadForFun) you don't have to read book 1