Kristi's Reviews > Dangerous Boy

Dec 01, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: own-arc
Read from July 21 to 22, 2012

I love Mandy Hubbard’s books, so I was excited to have the opportunity to read her newest title, Dangerous Boy! Dangerous Boy was a little on the creepy side, especially compared to Mandy’s other books. I wasn’t expecting it, but I liked it!

Harper is dating the new guy, Logan. And ladies he’s as dreamy as can be. They share a common bond both having lost someone close to them. Harper having lost her mother and Logan having lost both of his parents. Their relationship is wonderful until Harper meets Logan’s brother. Eek. Poor Logan has an evil twin brother and now Harper knows. Unsatisfied with Logan’s answers about his brother, she does some investigating of her own. I won’t spoil what she find out!

Dangerous Boy was creepy and a fast read. I think I ended up reading it in one setting. I totally knew what was going on, well sorta. I wasn’t exactly right. I’m glad I didn’t read the summary on Goodreads until after I read the book, that darn thing is spoilery! I hate when that happens.

I think readers will love Harper, I know I did. And I loved the setting and the fact that Harper was a country girl. A little reminiscent of my own teenage years. I also loved the setting (which you can read more the reasons why in my interview with her!) and the other accurate tidbits she included. Still a fan of Mandy’s writing style, can’t wait for more.

If you are looking for something quick, fun and a little creepy, you should definitely try Dangerous Boy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Boy.

07/22/2012 page 120