Carol's Reviews > The Bronze Horseman

The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons

Jan 12, 12

Read from December 01, 2011 to January 11, 2012

Wow!! This is one of the most emotional packed books I have ever read. Do not read this if you are looking for something light.

First, I would like to mention how magnificantly written TBH is. From the first page readers can see the detail and effort Simons put into using the exact words that she wanted.

It is easy to bond with Tatiana and love Alexander, even with his over-protective nature. Readers cannot help but pull for each of them to find happiness.

While overall I believe this is an extraordinary story, since it deals with such a depressing topic and story, it does drag on at a couple points. I found myself just waiting for something good to happen, and these points seemed few and far between.

In the end I am still EXTREMELY curious to finish the trilogy. I desperately want to find out the fates of Tatiana and Alexander.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bronze Horseman.

12/04/2011 page 35
5.0% "Very well written with amazing word choice!! Though the Tania is really irritating me!!"
12/08/2011 page 84
13.0% "Already feel invested in these characters."
12/11/2011 page 116
18.0% "Enjoying it so far, just taking me forever to read. Thank goodness it is winter break in a week!!"
12/27/2011 page 424
67.0% "Sooooo this got really steamy!!"
01/03/2012 page 554
87.0% "Decent but sooooooooooo long"
01/10/2012 page 602
95.0% "Worried!! Knew things were going too smoothly...."
show 13 hidden updates…