B.K. Walker's Reviews > The Mancode: Exposed

The Mancode by Rachel  Thompson

Dec 01, 11

Read in November, 2011

Macode: Exposed by Rachel Thompson aka @RachelintheOC

According to the dictionary, the definition of Snark is - Combination of "snide" and "remark". Sarcastic comment(s). Also snarky (adj.) and snarkily (adv.)

According to me, the definition is RachelintheOC, Rachel Thompson, Mancode vs. Chickspeak, A Walk In The Snark, Mancode Exposed!

I absolutely just love the work of Rachel Thompson. Not only is she an amazing person, her writing is witty, humorous, and OMG Brilliant! Where the heck does she come up with this stuff? She never fails to bring a smile to one's face and if you have followed her blog or read her first book, A Walk in the Snark, then you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you haven't done either of the above, well let me tell you, you're missing out on some good stuff. So hop on over to www.rachelintheoc.com, buckle up, and enjoy the ride! You will love it!

In Macode Exposed Thompson hits more on the man aspect of her rants and deconstruction, but boy oh boy is she right on. Don't fret guys, she also incorporates some Chickspeak as well. From a man's personal domain - his garage, to California Barbies, to a guys "One Size Fits All Fix It" box, you are sure to be laughing with her antics and explanations!

Rent-A-Husband was brilliant though I really love the idea of a Cabana boy. I absolutely loved Mark on the World, where men may actually need to be marking their territories. It just goes on and on, and I'm telling you this is stuff you need to get your hands on, guys and gals alike. I believe with Thompson's books, it may just open up the lines of communication in relationships, which let's admit it, that's where many fall short, (no she's not a therapist, but what better way to crack that code than with humor and a book to prove it?)!

I absolutely give Mancode Exposed 5 stars, and highly encourage you to buy it, buy A Walk In The Snark, and watch for her upcoming releases which I know she will not disappoint. You'll be glad you did.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mancode.