Hannah's Reviews > The Highlander's Touch

The Highlander's Touch by Karen Marie Moning

Oct 11, 2014

did not like it
bookshelves: audio, paranormal-romance, read-2011, romance, time-travel, fake-marriage-engagement, stupidity-as-plot-device
Read from December 01 to 08, 2011

For an entertaining and comprehensive diatribe on this book, please read Zosia's review.
8 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Highlander's Touch.

12/02/2011 "Oh god, this is rough going. The blatant historic inaccuracies are bad enough, but the clinical stupidity of the heroine is even worse. Not sure I can get through this one."
12/05/2011 "With three hours left to go, I've given up on the audiobook. I'll check the paperback out of the library and skim the rest, mainly because I can't stand leaving books unfinished. But there is no way I'm going to put up with these characters for three more hours."

Carrie I read most of Zosia's review. Too funny!

Breeze talk about missing the aisle, history section to the left. sexy highlander to the right. You'll figure it out hannah

Hannah Hilary wrote: "talk about missing the aisle, history section to the left. sexy highlander to the right. You'll figure it out hannah"

I couldn't disagree with you more, actually. Good fiction authors do their homework.

Laura MacIntosh No offense but...when slamming an author's (allegedly) inaccurate historical references and claiming her character is really unintelligent, one should probably not use words that don't exist like "supposively."

Hannah Laura wrote: "No offense but...when slamming an author's (allegedly) inaccurate historical references and claiming her character is really unintelligent, one should probably not use words that don't exist like "..."

You're probably right. Edited. Thanks for the heads up.

Adria I totally agree with you. When I read this book I couldn't stand Lisa's stupidity.