K.R. Bankston's Reviews > The Brotherhood

The Brotherhood by Jerry B. Jenkins

Dec 01, 2011

Read on December 01, 2011

I'm giving this book 4stars only because it wasn't marketed for what it truly was in my opinion. This was a great book about pain, loss, struggle and ultimately FAITH. The characters were everyday people going through daily life, facing some major uphill struggles and somehow finding the fortitude to call on their faith to survive. I completely enjoyed it and I would definitely pick up another offering by this author in the future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Brotherhood.

12/01/2011 page 198
52.0% "I'm half through this book and I'm still not sure what the premise is. That's not to say its boring or a bad read, I'm just confused. I THINK I have an idea, but I guess I'll have to wait until I get further perhaps before I can see if my hunch is right...."
12/01/2011 page 290
76.0% "I'm thinking, just conjecture on my part, that this is a Christian fiction book. Now, it wasn't billed as such, so I bought it thinking it was Crime fiction, but honestly I'm thinking I was wrong. It's still a good read though, so I'm continuing on. :-)"
12/01/2011 page 315
82.0% "Yep, Christian Fiction, but again a very good read still. I'm actually enjoying it."