TL Jeffcoat's Reviews > Headhunters

Headhunters by Charlie Cole

Jan 17, 12

bookshelves: favorite-books, reviewed, thriller
Read from December 16, 2011 to January 17, 2012

A fast paced roller coaster that reminded me of 24. The best part was that Simon Parks was no Jack Bauer. He was human, full of mistakes and not the baddest dude with or without a gun. The character development in this book is excellent, as is the dialogue and the settings. I was amazed at the complexity of the story as I followed Simon around while he not only tried to save his family but the U.S.

The only problem I ran across at all was a handful of typos sprinkled throughout. Even so, this was an awesome action packed adventure and I eagerly await the next book written by Charlie Cole. He has a gift for dialogue and description.

There are two sex scenes also that were very well detailed and yet realistic and tasteful.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Headhunters.

12/17/2011
12/23/2011
19.0% "Well written, so far very interesting story. I can feel the tension growing while the main character is getting comfortable. something is about to happen."
01/02/2012
35.0% "Holidays have interrupted my reading time, but I'm still getting some in here and there. Despite distractions, this story has held my attention. I'm excited and it's still early but the engines are already revving up."
01/05/2012
48.0% "Wow, steamy sex scene. Two thumbs on quality and awesomeness. Details without details. Perfect."
show 7 hidden updates…