Cecilia (rather barefoot than bookless)'s Reviews > Symphony of Blood: A Hank Mondale Supernatural Case

Symphony of Blood by Adam Pepper

Dec 10, 11

bookshelves: r2r, adult-paranormal
Read from December 06 to 10, 2011

This book is seriously creepy and now I remember why I don´t usually read thrillers! They are way to creepy and I have nightmares for days if they are well written.

This book was partly kind of boring and partly creepy. This book is written from two perspectives, from the P.I. Hank Mondale´s and from It´s perspective. When the story was told from Hank´s view it was kind of boring and I found it difficult to continue reading. His whole personality was boring and lazy. He is not a very likable person. Then we get to read the story from the monster It´s view and then it got seriously creepy. The way it thinks and describe things just gets under my skin and I found it hard to continue reading because it creped me out. And it is not the only disturbing person in this story. There are someone else that is really horrible.

I would think that this novel is really good and it is very well written no doubt but it was not for me. If you thrillers and if you like things to be described in a way that it will be hard to get that image out of your head then this is for you. If you do not like that then you should stay away from this book. I wish I had. The images this book gave me will be hard to forget.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Symphony of Blood.