Mary 's Reviews > Forever Mine

Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes

Dec 01, 11

bookshelves: young-adult-romance, e-book
Read from November 30 to December 01, 2011

It is an OK reading. I'm enjoying it quite good.

Sarah Lynn has to moved to California in her senior year to stay with her aunt and her cousin, Valerie. In her new school she met Angel Moreno, a gorgeous popular jock who fall for her since their first date. Despite her determination to be back to Arizona and stay with her bestfriend's family, both of them determined to make this relationship good. Everything is perfect unless 1 simple secret Sarah kept from Angel, which then turn out to become a disaster to their world.

I put some point here:
1. The writing style is a bit different with other YA romance genre I've read, it's more contemporary romance. It's good though, just different.
2. The characters here acted too mature for a teenager, it seems a little bit unreal.
3. There's no significant interesting plot here, it focused on the romance only. In a pretty rush day I might put it down and won't touch it anymore.

I'm quite interested with Valerie and Alex Moreno's relationship, both are an experience player and alergyc to relationship, but their chemistry is quite strong. Their first met is told here without much detail. So I think I'm still eager to read the 2nd book.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Mine.