Nicole's Reviews > The Discovery

The Discovery by Marley Gibson

Dec 09, 11

Read on December 09, 2011 — I own a copy

The history, ficional or otherwise, Marley Gibson jammed into this book has blown my mind - and has even gone as far as scaring hell and four dollars out of me at one point or another.

Ghost Huntress: The Discovery is a roller coaster in all aspects, may it be with Kendall's ghost hunting, love life or family affairs. And Marley Gibson changed up the case this time around for Kendall and her gang from the usual spirit to a much more unexpected and unusual, though all-around creepy, menace.

But after all is done, there are new adventures awaiting ahead for Kendall, Patrick, Celia, Becca and a few unexpected characters in Marley Gibson's next novel Ghost Huntress: The Journey
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Discovery.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Zahara do you know if there is gonna be a 6th book because i have beenn waiting forever to find out

Nicole Zahara wrote: "do you know if there is gonna be a 6th book because i have beenn waiting forever to find out"

To my knowledge yes, Marley has been working on a 6th [especially with the way she left off this book] All I know is the title but then again, I haven't really checked up on her site in a while to see if she's updated anything about it. It'll be released this upcoming summer if memory serves correct. But I'm with you; I read all 5 of the books within a few days and have been dying to get my hands on the next installment. Hopefully we don't have that long of a wait left!

Zahara I feel the same way too and thank you

Nicole Zahara wrote: "I feel the same way too and thank you"

No problem. I'm always happy to help :)