Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥'s Reviews > The Selection

The Selection by Kiera Cass

This book has been getting so much hate! I cant wait to read it and find out for myself. :P
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Selection.

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) I'm with you. I'll wait to read it myself and see what I think. I have read many a book that others just love (eg. Uglies) and have not liked them at all!

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥ Yeah, I have had a few of those too. I am not sure if there are any books others hated that I loved though.

Fafiliebe ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ Raffe ♥ Its fine.. 3 stars
I am team maxon.. the cute cutyyy prince...

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥ Fafiliebe wrote: "Its fine.. 3 stars
I am team maxon.. the cute cutyyy prince..."

I wrote that over a year ago. :P I guess I can wait, since I still havent bothered to read it.

Fafiliebe ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ Raffe ♥ Haha... Whatsup with this new species series. :p u are reading it book after book after book... Hahahaha. ..
My friend wants me to read angel's blood...

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥ Fafiliebe wrote: "Haha... Whatsup with this new species series. :p u are reading it book after book after book... Hahahaha. ..
My friend wants me to read angel's blood..."

Yeah, I am addicted to that series at the moment. I figured I would just finish it off. Never did that before with a series. Its kinda fun. Definitely not your kind of book. :P What is angel's blood?

Fafiliebe ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ Raffe ♥ Hahaha... Definitely not....
Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1) by Nalini Singh its a book about an archangel and a girl who is a vampire hunter.. I originally wanted to read it bcz the angel is called rafael and he is an archangel.. which reminds me of angelfall... But then I knew it contains some what much skips... And. Just dropped the issue.. but then my friend read it.. and she is blackmailing me to read in order for her to read unravel me. :p yeah we often do that... That is how she made me read the series "darkfever".. I made her read shatter me, destroy me, and everneath. :p sge is team warner by the way. ..
She even offered on scanning the books of angel's blood for me and she is telling me where I have to skip...
she started reading unravel me and although I have warned her that warner will come up late in the story but then the story will be divine.. she was nagging about how stupid adam is. .. well I know how she feels... But she will reach warner and then all the torture will end and it would be worth it... Let's hope she reaches that point. :p

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥ If she already likes Warner, why is there need to blackmail each other for her to read Unravel Me? Doesnt she want to read it? I have heard of that book, now that I see the cover. I have heard more about the author's other series though, Psy-Changeling. From what I hear, they are extremely explicit. Maybe not as bad as New Species though. :P Believe it or not, I am reading it for the story!

Fafiliebe ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ Raffe ♥ Haha..
As for angel blood I told her if I wasn't comfortable I won't continue..
as for the need to blackmail her... Well she doesn't really like ya... And she hates juliette and adam.. she is suffering through the book to get to the part where warner appears. :p I have been motivatimg her. :p

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥ Fafiliebe wrote: "Haha..
As for angel blood I told her if I wasn't comfortable I won't continue..

Oh I see. Ok. Yeah, Warner is totally the best part.

Alexandra  Harris I know I just started reading the reviews and now I'm nervous lol, it's been on my TBR for a while and I think I'm ready to take the plunge

Maria Aguilar I don't know why because I enjoy it and it was not bad, if anything I love it.

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥ I have heard far more good things than bad now that people are actually reading it. Its initial reception was bad just because of people's personal feelings for the author. I have heard nothing but good things since then.

Maria Aguilar It's like that saying goes "Don't judge a book by its cover." Literally.

Fafiliebe ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ Raffe ♥ Give it a try rebecca, it can be very frustrating, but in the end I gave 5 stars to book 3