Wendy 's Reviews > A Lesson in Passion

A Lesson in Passion by Jennifer Connors

1209278
Oct 16, 13

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, nook-book, historical-romance, jennifer-connors, 2011-reads
Read from November 30 to December 09, 2011, read count: 1

** spoiler alert ** First I have to say I really shouldnt complain as it was a free book. It was a pretty good story. I gave it 3 stars because I hated the ending. The story is about Ginny and Ian. Ginny is in her real life in our time when she gets into an accident. She is in a coma I guess, and is taken by her subconcious to a time of early highlanders. She is now living the life of a character in a romance novel she read while on a really bad vacation. The thing that really annoyed me was I read over 500 pages to get to a bad ending and finding out in the next book Ginny is now a different character in a different senario with different people in a different time. We don't get to continue with Ian and the others I met in this book. If someone knows if she did follow up with this book as a series, please let me know.

*gets off her soapbox.picks it up and walks away*
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Lesson in Passion.