Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)'s Reviews > Bridger

Dec 12, 11

bookshelves: reviewed
Recommended to Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) by: R2R
Read from December 11 to 12, 2011

I received this book as a part of Read 2 Review program.

Overall, I really liked this book. The author has an amazing imagination which made for an enjoyable read. I haven’t read a ton of fairy books, but this was certainly very different from anything I’ve read and that’s a good thing.

I enjoyed the romance in this book and at first I thought it was going to happen to fast, but then it blossomed the way it should have. There were twists I didn’t expect, but at the same time it added to the realism.

I just had a few questions that were left once I finished reading the book. (view spoiler)

In end, I overlooked all of my questions and enjoyed the book. I would give it 3.5 stars and look forward to reading the next book in the series.

I would recommend to all readers. I truly think they will enjoy this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bridger.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzanne (new) - added it

Suzanne Yeah Terri, I would totally agree with your questions and I think even have more too. I'm finding this a hard review to write.

Alana ~ The Book Pimp In response to your lab partner/suddenly best friend question- when Ashlyn got back from Ireland, and talked with Mary- she specifically mentioned only having been lab partners, but "wishing" she could get closer to her, so for several days (many of those days are "skipped" during the "break-up" period- but she did mention that after Mary spend the night for several days, and the fact that Jaime had gone to the darkside, that Ashlyn was able to grow closer with Mary.

Alana ~ The Book Pimp I did have problems with the first chapter I guess- I've lost my Mom- granted nothing near those circumstances, but I didn't necessarily "feel the grief" like I wished I had

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) Hey Alana - I guess I missed that. The way I read it was lab partner, then she was hanging out with her like best friends. I guess I thought she should have been labeled a friend and not a lab partner. But alas, I didn't let it change my rating.