My Book Friend 's Reviews > Soul Protector

Soul Protector by Amanda Leigh Cowley

Dec 04, 11

Read from December 01 to 02, 2011

Lately, Gracie hasn't gone out much- but of course, the moment she does, something catastrophic happens. It seems almost impossible, or really impossible, and Gracie tries to convince herself it was some weird fluke. Or her totally losing her mind for good. Then, it happens again.

This time though, Gracie doesn't know what is at stake. Her life could be at risk- and one wrong move and she can change someone else's life too. Gracie doesn't actually know whether this is a gift or not- but she does know it is a big responsibility. Gracie has entered the world of the Soul Protectors, and there is no going back.

My Thoughts: The book starts off already at a good pace, and it continues throughout the entire book. This book is super original, and I loved the whole concept of it. The story is well developed, as are the characters- and there were a few jaw-dropping moments! I really liked the characters, and the story seemed so real! I highly recommend this book to those who liked the Trylle Trilogy, the Providence Series, and The Guardian series by Katie Klein.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Soul Protector.