Sara ♥'s Reviews > The Boy Book: A Study of Habits and Behaviors, Plus Techniques for Taming Them

The Boy Book by E. Lockhart

May 08, 2009

bookshelves: 2009, challenge-spring-2009, young-adult, books-i-own
Read in May, 2009 , read count: 1

I really liked this book........ BUT BOY, does it leave you hanging! I'm glad I waited so long to read it, because now I only have to wait until July for Book 3!! (Book 3: The Treasure Map of Boys: Noel, Jackson, Finn, Hutch--and me, Ruby Oliver! I LOVE THE COVER!!)

At the end, I was like, "But... but..... but..... NOOOOEEEELLLLLL!!!!" ;) *sigh*

So that was so NOT a review... Here goes the review:

The book was a great followup to Book 1, The Boyfriend List: 15 guys, 11 shrink appointments, 4 ceramic frogs, and me, Ruby Oliver. I really like how Ruby progressed as a character in the book. I kept freaking at her to get over Jackson already, but when I think back on my life.... well, I think Ruby's a pretty true-to-life character. I'm still just really really thankful that I never had friends like her original little group. When the sh*t hits the fan, you find out who your real friends are....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Boy Book.

05/06/2009 page 15
7.21% "I'm one chapter in... I'm excited to see what happens to Ruby next...."
05/07/2009 page 117
56.25% "I could have finished this book last night, but I'm really glad I got 8 hours of sleep instead... ;) It's cute so far......"