Maureen Timerman's Reviews > A Heart Renewed

A Heart Renewed by Karen Baney

Nov 30, 2011

bookshelves: 2011-read
Read in November, 2011

I really enjoyed reading this book, the second one in the Prescott Pioneers Series. What a great movie, or continuing TV show this series would make.
Hannah and Will are now married and living on the beautiful ranch. Will has offered a good neighbor from back home in Texas a job training Horses. Adam Larson has agreed to come and needs to reply and let Will know.
In the mean time Julia has not heard from Will since he left, except that he had arrived in Arizona.
Her Dad at his passing had left her in the care of her older brother Reuben. Reuben has put himself in a great deal of debt and has decided to Marry off 17 year old Julia. He picks old, obnoxious men, with money to give him. When Julie manages to throw them aside, he is furious and beats and does much worse to her.
She runs away to her friend Caroline Larson. Once Caroline finds out what has happened she convinces Adam to leave immediately and take Julia with him. He agrees and so starts Julia's and Adam's adventure to Arizona.
Am so glad that we get further visits with Betty, Paul and Ben, among others. We also meet up again with Thomas Anderson, Drew's brother. I am also happy that there is another book in this series.
You won't be able to put this one down once you start reading. Enjoy!

I received this book from Author Karen Baney, and was not required to give a positive review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Heart Renewed.