Veronica~Nhaughty's Reviews > Hot Head

Hot Head by Damon Suede

Dec 11, 11

bookshelves: boys-just-wanna-have-fun, erotic, hawt-whycked-reads, romance, sexy-cover, what-s-under-the-kilt
Recommended to Veronica~Nhaughty by: Dyllan, The Brazuca Ekaterina
Read from November 30 to December 11, 2011

This is the first strictly m/m romance I have read, and WOW! This is not just a wham bam thank ya kind of erotica...the emotions between Dante & Griff draw you in...everything about this book makes you feel like you are there...how far would you go for a friend in need? How much of a risk are you willing to take for love? These smexy firemen will not leave you wanting...except perhaps for a continuation of their story...I highly recommend this one!!

Fav scenes/quotes:

"Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it."

"Find'em hot and leav'em wet."

"And just like that, he knew with a terrible certainty: he couldn't hide forever. Even if it wrecked him, nothing was scarier than losing the chance to tell the man he loved the truth."

"Dude, if I could get a fee every time you squirted on me, I'd camp under your bed and have you doing it three times a day."

"Ka-ching! Alek flashed another thumb. I'll take Classic 69 and semen-swapping for $300."

"A dangerous habit for someone so often in danger. What do they say on pills? Do not operate heavy machinery? Life is heavy machinery."

"Trust this: drinking until you go away from the world only wastes moments of your life. All that time is lost. And time and love are incredible precious. Yes? Don't waste either."

"People should not be punished for loving and hoping and holding their hearts open."

"Nah. It's just us. It's you. You could never be weird." Serious face, low voice. Then right at him: "I love you, Griffin. You know that."

"Your life needs an airbag. I swear, Anastagio, you should have come equipped when you were born." Just then Dante leaned against him, brow between his shoulder blades for a moment, so tentatively Griff held his breath. His voice was almost sheepish. "Nah. Everyone knows I was born defective. They didn't install you until later."
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Head.

11/30/2011 "My Whycked, I am going to start it :)"
12/06/2011
25.0% 5 comments
12/08/2011
62.0% "WOWZA!!!!"
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book Wasn't it awesome?! It's become one of my fave m/m reads.

Veronica~Nhaughty I absolutely loved it! Can't thank my Whycked enough for recommending it to me!!!