Leagh's Reviews > Slow Burn

Slow Burn by E.B. Walters

Nov 30, 11

bookshelves: own

Ashley Fitzgerald witnessed her parent's death by fire 10 yrs ago and doesn't remember a thing. She has moved on, or so she thinks, until Ron Noble steps into her life and makes her wonder, what exactly she saw that night. Ron has everything, including a huge secret. He has approached Ashley hoping to clear his father's name but when things start to heat up between the two of them, the fire 10 yrs ago, will the be least of their concerns.

This story was filled with twists and turns that kept you glued to the pages until the very end. It was thrilling, sexy, sensual, emotional, and so much more. It grabbed me at the beginning and didn't let go. The plot was exciting and flowed extremely well. The story read fast but left nothing out. Ron was amazing. He's a filthy rich playboy with a great body and is extremely talented yet there was an emotional side that the author did a fantastic job showing the readers. Ashley is a talented artist and one that you don't want to push around. She is incredibly independent and extremely straight forward but yet vulnerable and broken. Ms Walters did an amazing job making me feel what the characters felt and believe the emotions that were explained on the pages. Both characters were well put together and thought out. The chemistry between then was smokin and sheet burning good. This is an emotional roller coaster that had me giggling, crying, fanning myself, and cursing all before the last page. The villains were truly demented and their actions were well explained and thought out. I found myself wanting to stop them yet not knowing who "them" was till the very end. I enjoyed this story immensely and cannot wait to read the other Fitsgerald books in the series.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slow Burn.