Byron Lam's Reviews > Dooley Takes the Fall

Dooley Takes the Fall by Norah McClintock

M_50x66
Nov 30, 11

The book is all about trouble, the author started of describing Dooley's past times and after being released from jail, Dooley was walking home from the video store. He walked by the dark trail and he saw a guy falling ten feet in front of him. "Is he dead?" the kid asked. "Yeah, I think so." said Dooley. At that moment, Dooley knew he was in trouble...

"Dooley takes the fall" was another amazing novel Ms. McClintock created, she explained the characters in details, She explained the personality of DOoley's uncle, Beth, Mark and the twelve year old kid. The book has gone through some tough times with Dooley, and Dooley trying to prove himself innocent, unfortunately, the cops did not believe him. The book eventually gets more interesting and I love the fact of it.

The only part that I dislike in the book is that I did not like the fact that the book gives away too much information. The theme, and the back of the book gives you a really bad impression, it reminds you of trouble.

Overall, if you are planning to read this novel, you have to keep going, the book keeps you excited and wants to read more, the trouble and the tough times they have gone through is the part where you want to continue reading, you will never want to stop reading. Also, if you are the type of people that likes to investigate, this will be the perfect book for you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dooley Takes the Fall.