Emma's Reviews > Captain America: Winter Soldier

2038542
Dec 01, 2011

bookshelves: marvel, comics
Read from November 30 to December 01, 2011 — I own a copy

** spoiler alert ** jighuguehoelj flieuhenike

This? I love it. All of it. The adventures back into World War II with Bucky and Steve, Steve carrying the weight of everything and still carrying on, and Bucky, oh, Bucky.

No, but for someone without too much knowledge of things who's relatively new to all things Marvel this is beautifully insightful, there's a few characters I've not come across before that I now know more about, and nfkjhihflkf Steeeeeeeve. Also, Tony and Steve always have to have at least one epic moment together, it's just how it is.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Captain America.

12/01/2011 ""I forget how wordly you are sometimes, Steve Rogers..." So do I. Whenever I update him in RP I need to remember that he saw so much during the war. The poor thing, always saving everyone else, and he carries it all alone. Sob."
12/01/2011 "Steve calling Tony for things shouldn't make me this happy. Right?"
12/01/2011 "jishgifdkg Half-way through and I'm officially in love with this thing. Especially all of the Bucky/Steve storytelling parts."
12/01/2011 "gifuhiefnioskf This entire thing is just heartbreaking. Make it stop. Steve, with your Steve-ness, just, no."