Ashley's Reviews > Highland Scoundrel

Highland Scoundrel by Monica McCarty

Nov 29, 2011

bookshelves: alpha-males, great-historical-romance, great-tension, hot-highlanders-scottish-men, hot-men, man-candy-bookcover, stubborn-strong-willfull-lasses
Read from November 29, 2011 to January 03, 2012

I regret terribly for setting this book aside for many other books. I can't believe I did such thing!

Great story! Monica McCarty is amazing, and I've never doubted her.

Duncan Campbell is a beautiful man in and out. He's so unselfish, gorgeous, protective, loving, and caring. And yes, he is destined for something great. I'm not so sure if I like the heroine or not. I understand why she did what she did. I understand she did it for her loved ones. But, in a way, I still feel that she is quite selfish, just considering her losses, and she never considered what the man she loves might lose. I don't know if that makes much sense, but that is what I felt.

So...the center plot of the story; the mysterious doing that took everything away from Duncan. *sigh* I must say, it is a tense one. Wow. You'll definitely have to read this one.

Overall, great book. I'm a devoted fan to Monica McCarty because her books have made me one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Highland Scoundrel.

01/02/2012 page 128