Laurie's Reviews > Firefighter Under the Mistletoe

Firefighter Under the Mistletoe by Melissa McClone

Nov 29, 11

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, harlequin-romance, servicemen, other-romances
Read on November 29, 2011

For Leanne, infuriatingly charming firefighter Christian Welton is out of bounds. Not only is he too young for her, but his trail of broken hearts is legendary. Leanne's fought hard to be one of the boys, and won't let anyone see that Christian's smile makes her want to melt into his arms!

Christian wanted to discover the softer side of the tough-talking paramedic, but hasn't counted on how much the real Leanne affects him. He's vowed never to settle down, but under the mistletoe it's certainly the season to be tempted.

This was a good book! I loved the way the hard as nails Leanne turned into a girly girl around Christian. She still held her own, but gave into her heart. It really irritated me that Christian hurt her though, and if I were Leanne I would have made him grovel a little more than what she did in the book! It was touching that all the other firefighters took up for Leanne when Christian hurt her. She is an all around terrific heroine!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Firefighter Under the Mistletoe.