Curse of the Bibliophile's Reviews > Vampire, Interrupted

Vampire, Interrupted by Lynsay Sands

Nov 29, 11

Read in November, 2011

We have all enjoyed seeing Marguerite's matchmaking abilities being used on her children, but the tables have turned. It is now Marguerite's turn to finally find her one true love.

This installment in the argeneau series is one of the best yet. Marguerite's story is even more complicated and full of twists and turns that will keep readers on their toes. I really liked getting to know more about Marguerite's history and herself in general in this book. She really is a great mom and wonderful woman.

Her suitor Julius is handsome and though a bit overbearing at times is a good man that is definetely a great match for Margurite. I did however want to smack him a couple of times for his idiocy in some area's, but he did redeem himself because of his caring and sweethearted nature towards Margeurite.

These two were portrayed as much more mature characters in some areas than the argeneau children, but in my opinion were a little immature at certain points. I really loved these character's and hope to see more from this author soon.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire, Interrupted.